10:00 - 23:00
Riga, LATVIA, ZIEDONU GARDEN, A.Čaka 88
"Count of May" is an unique spring event for the whole family based on 550 years old Riga medieval culture tradition
- Event uniting the epochs from the day Riga was founded to present times.
- Event uniting the cultural traditions of Europe and Asia, as well as the cities of the Hansa Trade Union.
- Event uniting society and different people regardless of ethnic, national, religious affiliation, social status, gender or age.
- Event in the open air with th aim to gie pshychoemotional support to the people, promoting the restoration of spiritual and physician energy, with the help of positive emotions inspires new ideas in life!
- Event celebrating the diversity of cultural traditions of residents and visitors of Latvia.
- Event created by Riga residents themselves - enthusiasts and volunteers in honor of spring, love, and valor.
- Event combining a fairy tale and a reality, imagination and creativity, inspiration and talents!
FREE ENTRANCE, NO RESTRICTIONS