RULES OF THE COSTUME CONTEST "MODERN RENAISSANCE"
We invite you to the annual costume contest "Modern Renaissance" as part of the "Count of May" festival!
We accept character costumes from movies, TV shows, games, anime, cartoons, visual novels, historical figures and celebrities, etc., from any officially published or broadcast source.
We also accept original characters and your original drawings of already existing characters (i.e. your fan art)
The better you describe and present your character, the easier it will be for the judges to judge your work.
Priority will be given to those who made their own costume.
The terms of participation
Any visitor of the festival can participate in the competition by submitting an application in a timely manner and receiving confirmation of registration for the selected nomination. The competition is held on the main stage of the festival on the day of the festival in accordance with the program.
A participant can apply for participation in no more than 1 nomination. The participant independently prepares his stage appearance (no longer than 2 minutes).
Competitors are evaluated by a professional jury.
Evaluation is made on a 10-point system.
- technical performance of the costume - from 0 to 10 points
- compliance with the theme of the nomination / for a historical nomination - compliance with the selected historical character - from 0 to 10 points
- performance creativity - from 0 to 10 points
Additional points are awarded:
- for participation in the parade of festival participants at 13:00 (+5 points)
The participant at the appointed time must pass the judging and perform on stage with his performance;
Suits shown in previous years are allowed.
Priority is given to own handmade costumes
Each participant can register and take part in 1 category of their choice.
1) The best children's carnival costume
2) Best fantasy costume
3) The best historical costume
Fill out the online application formAfter submitting the application, you will receive an automatic confirmation to the email address you provided. Within a week you will also receive a confirmation letter from our coordinators.If anything is not received, please contact us via Email or Tel/WhatsApp 22189430 as soon as possible.enjoy the holiday!
* Please provide us with your correct e-mail address in the application form and make sure that there are no errors in it.
* If you have any problems with the application process, feel free to ask questions! Our coordinators will be happy to assist you on (hidden)
* By submitting an application, you agree to be bound by the full version of these rules. By submitting an application, you also agree that we process your personal data in accordance with the rules of the GDPR for the purpose of managing competition and collecting statistics. Your personal data will never be misused or passed on to third parties. Your submission may be withdrawn without prior notice or explanation at the discretion of the administration.